200g feta block
250g asparagus, trimmed
2 tbsp runny honey
1 tbsp Italian herbs
1 tsp chilli flakes or red pepper flakes
4 Purely Organic eggs, poached
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp runny honey
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Pinch of salt
1. Before cooking the feta, cover it with a piece of kitchen paper and leave for 30 minutes to remove the excess of water.
2. Turn the grill on the highest setting.
3. Line a baking tray with baking parchment or foil. Add the feta and asparagus to the tray and drizzle all with olive oil. Sprinkle the herbs and chilli over the feta block and drizzle it with the honey. Put the tray in the oven and grill for 10 minutes, until the top of the feta is caramelised and asparagus cooked through.
4. While the feta is in the oven, make the vinaigrette and poach the eggs. Add all the vinaigrette ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk until emulsified and smooth.
5. Serve the baked feta and asparagus with poached eggs, lemony vinaigrette, fresh herbs and warmed flatbreads.